Sep 17, 2018
In this episode of Beyond 8 Figures, Steve, Mary & Richard sit down with Mitch Russo founder of Timeslips Corporation who exited for 10.5 Million dollars.
Listen and find out what Mitch Russo learned as he grew Timeslips from a garage start-up of $10K to a 100 employee company that sold for $10.5 Mil.
In this episode, Steve, Mary, Richard and Mitch discuss:
· How Timeslips Corp got started and the process for getting it off the ground
· The importance of PR, Marketing, and Sales in the Technology Business
· How and why the Timeslips Certified Consultant Program got started
· Things Mitch learned from Timeslips Corp and how he is using them in his projects now
· Stay focused on your client’s needs, deliver it better than anyone else and you have to win.
· Always ask yourself what can you sell next after you've made the first sale.
· Figure out your vision, stay the course, but be willing to adapt.
· It doesn’t happen the way you think it will. Learn from what didn’t work.
"How can we reinvent what we have to be something better, different, and serve a greater need?" — Mitch Russo
Connect with Mitch Russo:
Connect with Steve Olsher:
Google Plus: https://plus.google.com/u/1/+SteveOlsher